We work hard to supply snacks that are healthy and that the children enjoy eating so, hopefully, you will see a balance of healthy and fun on this list. Precautions are taken every day to accommodate any food allergies. If you see a snack on the list that your child has an allergy to, we have made note and your child will not be given that snack or it will not be served in your child’s classroom but may be served in a different classroom.
- Students are required to wash their hands before and after snack.
- Students are given water to drink during snack time.
- Snacks are served on a rotation.
- Fruit choices may vary based on seasonal availability
- 1 Year Old Classes typically have yogurt puffs, various fruit sauce or vegetable puree pouches, soft chew fruit bars, veggie straws, and/or cheerios.
February Snack List
Celery with sunflower butter/Raisins
Veggie sticks/Mixed fruit
Wild Roots Red Quinoa Chips/Applesauce
Veggie Straws/Natures Bakery Fig Bar
Quaker Oatmeal Squares/Go Go Squeeze Applesauce
Annie’s Graham Bunnies/Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies
Off the Eaten Path Chickpea cakes/Cheese cubes
Enjoy Life Cookies/Goldfish
(Pancakes, Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt with blueberries, granola etc.)
Our 1’s snacks: Beanitos cheese puffs (organic), Soft wafers, Veggie pouches, Cheerios, Applesauce pouches, Veggie puffs, fruit and oatmeal bars, veggie straws, yogurt pouches, bananas, Rice cakes (Off the Eaten Path chickpea) bananas, orange slices.